Get updates to your inbox
Share me with friends
Search this site
- Continuing Professional Development – promoting bad learning habits
- Continuing Professional Development – a tick-box exercise?
- Taking a Long Hard Look at Change – Balancing Cautiousness and Curiosity.
- Goals: 10 principles of effective goal setting
- What we think about most of the time, really does become our reality
TagsAchievement Affirmations Attitude Behaviours Beliefs Centred Change Coaching Communication Confidence Conflict Consciousness Courage CPD Culture Decisions Effectiveness Emotions Engagement Feedback Feelings Frameworks Goals Habits Happiness Insight Leadership Learning Meaning Mentoring Motivation Optimism Paradigm Planning Presence Purpose Re-framing Reflection Relationships Self Self-development Skills Strategy Values Vision
Tag Archives: Relationships
Martin Seligman has written a new book, updating his theory on happiness to the theory of well-being, adding a wealth of research data to back it up. Continue reading
Challenging others’ behaviours is not easy. Not only have you got to offer feedback to someone who has just upset you in some way, you have to run the risk of them becoming upset themselves and also risk the relationship … Continue reading
As an Englishman, if I were to be stereotyped I’m sure the caricature would include a ‘stiff upper lip’ and ‘repressed emotions’. I’m not sure the former is accurate but the latter is, for me, where my stereotype is sometimes … Continue reading