Get updates to your inbox
Share me with friends
Search this site
- Continuing Professional Development – promoting bad learning habits
- Continuing Professional Development – a tick-box exercise?
- Taking a Long Hard Look at Change – Balancing Cautiousness and Curiosity.
- Goals: 10 principles of effective goal setting
- What we think about most of the time, really does become our reality
TagsAchievement Affirmations Attitude Behaviours Beliefs Centred Change Coaching Communication Confidence Conflict Consciousness Courage CPD Culture Decisions Effectiveness Emotions Engagement Feedback Feelings Frameworks Goals Habits Happiness Insight Leadership Learning Meaning Mentoring Motivation Optimism Paradigm Planning Presence Purpose Re-framing Reflection Relationships Self Self-development Skills Strategy Values Vision
Tag Archives: Planning
Tips for making the most of your appraisal. Aim for no surprises, be realistic and above all else, take ownership. This is your career, your development. Don’t be a passenger. Take the wheel and drive. Continue reading
Extending the traditional Plan-Do-Review process with Reflect-Reframe-Refocus, allows for the possibility that the original goal may no longer be the right goal. Continue reading
My first exposure to personal development in the workplace was when I started selling life assurance. The life assurance industry is well known for its use of personal development in supporting its mainly self-employed sales people. One of the first … Continue reading