Get updates to your inbox
Share me with friends
Search this site
- Continuing Professional Development – promoting bad learning habits
- Continuing Professional Development – a tick-box exercise?
- Taking a Long Hard Look at Change – Balancing Cautiousness and Curiosity.
- Goals: 10 principles of effective goal setting
- What we think about most of the time, really does become our reality
TagsAchievement Affirmations Attitude Behaviours Beliefs Centred Change Coaching Communication Confidence Conflict Consciousness Courage CPD Culture Decisions Effectiveness Emotions Engagement Feedback Feelings Frameworks Goals Habits Happiness Insight Leadership Learning Meaning Mentoring Motivation Optimism Paradigm Planning Presence Purpose Re-framing Reflection Relationships Self Self-development Skills Strategy Values Vision
Tag Archives: Happiness
Martin Seligman has written a new book, updating his theory on happiness to the theory of well-being, adding a wealth of research data to back it up. Continue reading
Recent research into happiness has revealed some surprising results. The key finding seems to be that interventions designed to help people become less miserable (i.e. come out of depression) can not be relied upon to make you happier. To realise … Continue reading