Get updates to your inbox
Share me with friends
Search this site
- Continuing Professional Development – promoting bad learning habits
- Continuing Professional Development – a tick-box exercise?
- Taking a Long Hard Look at Change – Balancing Cautiousness and Curiosity.
- Goals: 10 principles of effective goal setting
- What we think about most of the time, really does become our reality
TagsAchievement Affirmations Attitude Behaviours Beliefs Centred Change Coaching Communication Confidence Conflict Consciousness Courage CPD Culture Decisions Effectiveness Emotions Engagement Feedback Feelings Frameworks Goals Habits Happiness Insight Leadership Learning Meaning Mentoring Motivation Optimism Paradigm Planning Presence Purpose Re-framing Reflection Relationships Self Self-development Skills Strategy Values Vision
Monthly Archives: January 2012
One of the greatest rewards in my line of work is to receive confirmation from someone that I’ve made a positive impact in their lives. I guess this is probably the case in many walks of life, not just work. … Continue reading
Traveling frequently, especially on trains, is part of my working life. For the most part it is for the sole purpose of getting from a to b efficiently (but seldom cheaply!). Occasionally I get time to admire the view as … Continue reading
In my post describing the Four Plus Three personal development framework, I indicated that one of my favoured personal development techniques is the use of positive affirmations. In this post I will discuss their benefits, the pitfalls many fall into … Continue reading