Get updates to your inbox
Share me with friends
Search this site
- Continuing Professional Development – promoting bad learning habits
- Continuing Professional Development – a tick-box exercise?
- Taking a Long Hard Look at Change – Balancing Cautiousness and Curiosity.
- Goals: 10 principles of effective goal setting
- What we think about most of the time, really does become our reality
TagsAchievement Affirmations Attitude Behaviours Beliefs Centred Change Coaching Communication Confidence Conflict Consciousness Courage CPD Culture Decisions Effectiveness Emotions Engagement Feedback Feelings Frameworks Goals Habits Happiness Insight Leadership Learning Meaning Mentoring Motivation Optimism Paradigm Planning Presence Purpose Re-framing Reflection Relationships Self Self-development Skills Strategy Values Vision
Monthly Archives: December 2011
In this post I will describe the framework I developed some years ago to help me better understand personal development. I wanted to visualise the stages of personal development and some of the factors impacting the journey. Needing to create … Continue reading
In this post I will describe a technique for gaining clarity on what roles we play in life and how we are feeling about each at any given time. In subsequent posts I will then explain how we use this … Continue reading
Practising centering and being grounded on a busy commute helps me stay positive, focused on the present and enables insight. Continue reading
Learning agility is a key skill for personal development to be sucessful. Continue reading